Friday, September 4, 2009

Inspired Butterfly


I made this card with my 4 year old daughter. She requested butterflies. I love the grass from the Inspired by Nature stamp set. She was thrilled to use my Big Shot and make the butterfly using Stampin' Up!'s Beautiful Butterflies die. This card went to our teenage neighbor for all her help playing with the kids this summer. I hate to see it end :( I loved the much needed time to myself for a couple hours a week....


Items Used:
Stamps: Inspired by Nature (111656), Kind and Caring Thought Hostess Set for the sentiment (115324)
Ink: Old Olive (102277) and Retired-Pacific Point
Paper: Whisper White(100730), Retired- Pacific Point

Accessories: pearls from Pretties Kit (109114), Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115618), Paper Piercer (116631) and Mat Pack (105826)
Tools: Stampin' Up! Beautiful Butterflies Bigs Die (114507)* *Used with the Big Shot


*I'm off to upload some more pictures...will post soon :)*

-Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment