Beginning in July Stampin' Up! is offering a way for previous demonstrators to rejoin Stampin' Up! for only $35. Here is the bulletin from Head Office:
To rejoin Stampin’ Up!, former demonstrators only need to purchase the Rejoin Starter Kit and sign and complete a new Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreement.
- 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
- 2010 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
- Guest invitation postcards (100)
- Customer order forms (50)
- 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog (1)
- Two months free Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS) subscription
Former demonstrators will already have the stamping supplies they need, so, in order to keep the price so low, the Rejoin Starter Kit contains the bare essentials to help them get their businesses back up and running.
Details to Remember:
- This offer is available to all former demonstrators, regardless of how long ago they stopped being demonstrators. Stampin’ Up! will only contact dropped demonstrators from the last three years.
- This kit does not include any Stampin’ Up! products.
- Rejoin Starter Kit payment must be made by the new recruit, and not the upline.
- Former demonstrators may add either or both of the optional add-ons to their starter kit. (See starter kit form for add-on contents.)
- There is no Online IDA option for this kit. Rejoin Starter Kit order forms must be submitted by mail.
- Rejoin Starter Kit order and Independent Demonstrator Application and Agreements must be received by Stampin’ Up! by July 31, 2010.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity contact me today for more details and to order your brand new starter kit!
Email me at: StampersParadise@cox.net
Call me at: 757-971-3390
Or join online at: www.StampersParadise.stampinup.net